Values of Innovera
- Lifelong learners – Lifelong learning is a form of self-initiated education that is focused on personal development.
- Think out of box- Think out of the box to explore ideas that are creative and unusual and that are not limited or controlled by rules or tradition.
- Clear in communication and maintain transparency- Transparent communication is essential to managing and leading others successfully
- Be approachable- Being approachable is key to building relationships with your colleagues, and creating a strong team in which trust, confidence and ideas can flow.
- Be a solution provider- We aim at developing dynamic yet replicable solutions.
- Use freedom responsibly- We think as a team, who understands the degree of responsibility that comes with our freedom.
- Build strong relationship- Our ultimate goal is to ensure student learning, building bonds and fostering positive relationships
- Take care feel safe- Caring relationships with teachers help students do better in school and act more kindly toward others.
- Create fun while at work- Having fun at work has multiple benefits like increases productivity and enhances employee loyalty.